Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Eat Pray Love...

So, I went to see Eat Pray Love at the movies with a very nice group of girlfriends. I've been in Raleigh for 11 years and I think I just now finally found more than a handful of amazing friends to hung around with and share many things.
I remember my sister-in-law once told me that it took her a while to find good friends around the area. So finding GOOD friends it is not easy.
Now that we are making plans to go abroad, the part that makes me sad is that I'm going to have to leave those beautiful friends behind, now that I just found them!!!  How is that possible???
I guess our friendship will not be over, but I won't be the same....
For now, I'll enjoy every single moment we get to spend time together.
As I said in the beginning, we went to see Eat Pray Love and we really liked it.
This is a story of a woman that travels throughout Italy, India and Indonesia for a year!
Ahh! There is a scene in the movie when Julia Roberts (Liz Gilbert) and Javier Bardem (Felipe) are reading in a beautiful open house in Bali. Of course I wanted that to be us!
There are beautiful scenes in Rome as well, oh! how we want to be there too!!!
I wonder where should we go first? Where do you think is a good first choice?

5 comments:

  1. Love your blog my friend, keep up the good work! I loved the movie and the Indian food was AMAZING!!!! I want to go back again!! Hugs and Kisses....Limay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Virginia EcheverriaAugust 17, 2010 at 2:52 PM

    Bea me alegro que encontraste ese grupo de amigas,pero lo mas importante es que las conociste y aunque estes en otro pais se van a escribir y asi nunca se van a olvidar,ya quisiera yo un grupo de amigas y le pido a Dios que me salga rapido,la pelicula que fueron a ver se oye que es bonita,ahi vas a ver donde quiera que vayas vas a encontrar una amiga,pero la mejor amiga que tenes soy yo,te quiero.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bea!! I really love your blog!! I will follow your journey. The movie is amazing and I enjoyed myself. See you this sat!! Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom, gracias! yo se que asi va a ser. Es dificil encontrar verdaderas amigas, vos sabes mi historia mejor que nadie, no he tenido mucha suerte... Pero yo se que mi mejor amiga siempre vas a ser tu! yo tambien te quiero!
    Isabel, thank you for liking my blog... I am trying...The movie was really good!, I know you didn't like the food too much, sorry!
    Italy sounds like a great start!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete